Time: 10:00 am
Seminar is free but Registration is Required.
Call (940)384-7665 or Enroll Online.
Having Polaris Pool Cleaner problems and want to learn how to make repairs to it? This one hour class will help you solve the common Polaris problems such as:
- not cleaning the entire pool
- hanging up on steps or benches
- sweep hose spraying your windows
- sweep hose being sucked into the vacuum tube
- running sluggish—less power than normal
- hose gets tangled
- staying suspended in the pool and not making contact with the bottom of the pool
This class will teach you how to solve these Polaris problems plus others. Feel free to bring your Polaris cleaner with you to this class.