There are many things to consider when deciding on just the right hot tub for your needs. Buying a hot tub is a decision that you should not feel rushed or pressured into. It is important to take your time and ask plenty of questions. As with most major purchasing decisions, knowledge is everything. Following are some questions that you should consider when shopping for a hot tub.
The Hot Tub
- How was the hot tub constructed?
- How is the seating configured?
- Are you able to move about easily in the hot tub?
- What is the warranty on the shell of the hot tub?
The Equipment, Jets, & Controls
- Are the controls user-friendly?
- Do the jets & controls allow you customize what jets are operating?
- How loud are the jets & the pumps?
- What are the electrical requirements to operate the hot tub?
- What is the warranty on the equipment & control system-are there exclusions?
- How long has the manufacturer been in business?
- What is their reputation?
- Do they have a warranty station in the area?
- How long has the dealer been in business?
- Do they service what they sell?
- Are they a warranty station for the hot tubs that they sell?
- Does the dealer offer financing?
We feel that we measure up very well when it comes to hot tubs- let Gohlke Pools retail staff fit you with the perfect hot tub for you and your family.